- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 4pm on weekdays
Free no-hassle 30 day return ploicy
One flat delivery fee when you order, no matter how many items you purchase
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. We’ll ship what’s in stock now and once the other items are in stock, we will ship later at no extra charge
United Kingdom Delivery
Royal Mail 48 (Economy) Recorded Delivery
Royal Mail’s reliable economy postal service is suitable for less urgent orders. This service is un-tracked is usually delivered in 3-7 working days including Saturday. We guarantee to dispatch in stock items on the same day (Monday to Friday) if you order before 5pm
Royal Mail 24 (Economy) Recorded Delivery
Royal Mail’s flagship service aims to deliver your order on the next working day including Saturday, and indeed ’97% of our customers tell us that their order arrives next day!’. We guarantee to dispatch in-stock items on the same day (Monday to Friday) if you order before 5pm.
Hermes offers a fully tracked and signed delivery 2 – 3 days service including Saturdays. We guarantee to dispatch in-stock items on the same day (Monday to Friday) if you order before 5pm.
Collect + Click and Collect Service
Collect+ offers a tracked click and collect delivery service to over 5,800 newsagents, convenience stores, supermarkets and petrol stations around the UK. parcel We guarantee to dispatch in-stock items on the same day (Monday to Friday) if you order before 5pm.
DPD Next Day Delivery
DPD Next Day delivery service guarantee next working day with a comprehensive tracking system including 1 hour delivery window. We guarantee to dispatch in-stock items on the same day (Monday to Friday) if you order before 5pm.
Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm Next Day
Royal Mail Special Delivery is guaranteed to deliver your order before 1.00pm the next working day. The Special Delivery tracking code is emailed to you when we dispatch the order (except Scottish Highlands). We guarantee to dispatch in-stock items on the same day (Monday to Friday) if you order before 5pm.
Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm Next Day(including Saturdays)
Royal Mail’s flagship service aims to deliver your order on the next working day including Saturday. This service for guaranteed delivery of your urgent or valuable item before 1.00pm to 99% of the UK. The Special Delivery tracking code is emailed to you when we dispatch the order (except Scottish Highlands). We guarantee to dispatch in-stock items on the same day (Monday to Friday) if you order before 5pm.
Although our ‘Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery’ can take between 1 – 3 working days from the dispatch date, you may have experience late packages arriving just a day or two after this estimated delivery period. Please be aware however that although NOT the norm, delays on this service can result in orders taking up to 10 working days to arrive.
Working days are classified as Monday to Friday. (If you order was dispatched on Monday, for example, 6 ‘working days’ would be the following Tuesday).
Important notice: From Monday 1 October 2012 Royal Mail may leave parcels that are too large to fit through your letter box with your neighbours if you are away from home. Special delivery and international items that require a signature are not included in the initiative and will be delivered in the same way as they are currently.
For further details on the initiative please visit the following page Royal Mail Delivery to Neighbour Information Page.
To opt out of the scheme you must display a Royal Mail sticker at your address. You can request a sticker here.
Sunday Roast delivers to selected countries worldwide. Please note that shipments to International countries may require delivery by a international tracked service. International ‘Tracked & Signed’ services will start from £5.97.
Below is a full list of countries which we deliver to:
World Zone 1
Covers all countries, not defined as being in Europe or World Zone 2.
World Zone 1 generally covers countries in North America, South America, Africa, the Middle East, the Far East and South East Asia.
World Zone 2
This zone covers the following territories:
1. The estimated arrival times are taken directly from information provided by our couriers. These are estimates only, Sunday Roast are not responsible if this varies.
2. All deliveries will require a signature on receipt. When signing for a delivery you are accepting the item in the condition it arrives. Please ensure you check your item before signing for it, as we cannot be held responsible for the condition of an item once it has been signed for and accepted. If your neighbour signs for the item whilst your away, we will give you 48 hours grace period to inform us if the item is defected.
3. In exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to use alternative couriers.
4. Saturday deliveries are at the discretion of the couriers, it is our experience that in most cases they do choose to deliver to residential addresses on Saturday mornings.
5. If goods are returned to us because of a failed delivery for any reason, the carriage cost is not refundable. We reserve the right to charge for any extra carriage costs incurred to re-send goods.
6. Missing or delayed items: Please note that we will need to wait 10 working days before being able to trace, replace or refund lost items.
DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) – Orders sent outside of the European Community
All orders sent outside of the UK and EU are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis and may be subject to local customs import duty which is charged on the value of the purchase. Payment of these fees is the sole responsibility of the customer. For example, customs duty must be paid on all orders over $180 when shipped to the United States.
Payment of the duty charge is necessary for the release of your order from customs on arrival to your country.
DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) – Refusal to pay charges – Returns Policy
If you refuse to pay for any import duty levied against your shipment, resulting in the shipment being returned toSunday Roast, then all related returns charges plus a minimum administration charge of £3.50 (or equivalent currency at current exchange rate) will be charged against your final refund amount.
Following your purchase on our website, we will send you email confirmation, complete with your tracking details and dispatch information. The email address used, will be the one you provided at the point of purchase or stored within your account profile.